LGTH SCHOOL HAWKS SHINE AT JUNIOR ACHIEVEMENT INNOVATION CAMP
Welcome to the Academic Year 2021-2022
Please click link below
PLEASE NOTE CHANGES TO THE SCHOOL DAY
The School Day
Why choose us?We are driven by our motto: “Scientia potestas est”- Knowledge is Power.
- Child Friendly
- Louise Garland Thomas High School seeks to be an inclusive, child friendly school assisting each student to unleash his or her potential.
- Skillful Staff
- Excellent and competent teachers with track records of success
- Wide variety of sport programs
- International School
- Our student body consist of students from all over the world.
- Smart Classes
- Full integration of 21st century technology in classes
- Student Clubs
- Over 15 clubs providing exposure to a wide array of areas to aid the holistic development of our students.
NewsFind out what is new in our school
Technical and Business Department Virtual Display
- Technical and Business Department Virtual Display: Read more
Honour Roll - Top 10 Students
Congratulations to all students who have made it to the Honour Roll for Term 1 - You did great!
Pleasant, hardworking students who are an example to their colleagues. An epitome of excellence!!!
- Shresta Achille 99.89% (3 Cactus) - Top Female
- Innocent, Graceline
- Honour Roll - Top 10 Students: Read more
Welcome to Academic Year 2021-2022!
- Welcome to Academic Year 2021-2022!: Read more
Tips and Guidelines for Sitting Multiple Choice Exams
Join the webiner on Thursday, June 18th 2020 at 5:00pm.
- Tips and Guidelines for Sitting Multiple Choice Exams: Read more
Interhigh Secondary School Champions 2020
- Interhigh Secondary School Champions 2020: Read more
Long Bay High School Announces the Winners of the TCI Island Life Conch Christmas Art and Spoken Word Competition 2019
The Principal of Long Bay High School wishes to thank all the schools, students, teachers, parents and judges who participated in the TCI Island Life Conch Christmas Art and Spoken Word 2019 competition. I could not have done it without you. I launched this competition in 2018 to give students an opportunity to learn about and showcase the culture of the Turks and Caicos Islands. Additionally, I believed that students would gain a deeper appreciation for the visual and performing arts as a serious career choice. In 2018, three schools participated, students submitted poems, songs and works of art of high quality. Thank you to the teachers and parents who helped them to enter. In 2019, participation increased and we received an overwhelming response from students across Providenciales. As the principal of Long Bay High School, I will continue to promote the culture of the Turks and Caicos
- Long Bay High School Announces the Winners of the TCI Island Life Conch Christmas Art and Spoken Word Competition 2019: Read more
Check us out on social media